Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Your salary will not be affected by bankruptcy. However, you will be required to fill out an Income and Expense Form (form 65) listing any monthly household income and expenses you may have. If your income exceeds the norms established by the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, you will be expected to pay a portion of the surplus into the bankruptcy estate through the trustee.

We will explain how surplus income is calculated at the time of our first meeting.